Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
Save Water Save Money Ltd is committed to providing excellent service – we care about water conservation and we care about your experience when shopping with us. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, or you have a query, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 371 0727.
- Returns Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. You need to notify us about the product delivered being faulty within 7 working days. When it comes to plant orders you need to notify us within a 'reasonable time' which will be determined by the nursery. Returns within 7 working days of Delivery
- Payment Payment can be made using all major credit and debit cards via our secure website. If you are a Limited Company we can send you a Pro Forma invoice. Please send an email FAO our Accounts Department. We may make adjustments to the price on our website, but once an order is made and payment received we will honour that price other than where a technical error results in incorrect pricing.
- Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- VAT All prices shown are 'total cost to you', with no further surcharges other than the relevant post and packaging amount. This will be clearly displayed before you check out.
- Credit Card Security Shopping with www.savewatersavemoney.co.uk is secure. Our payments section is SSL encrypted. We use payment specialists Protx, who have a first-class reputation for security. You can read more about the security of our online shopping cart here: http://www.protx.com/about_security.asp. If you would prefer not to pay online you can send a cheque or bankers draft made payable to Save Water Save Money Ltd to:
- Additional Information Savewatersavemoney.co.uk sells product lines on this website that are produced, provided, packaged and dispatched by affiliated companies and other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating these products other than in the ways indicated on this website and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals.
Delivery quoted is to any single UK mainland address only. Please ensure that you give us the correct delivery address at the time of ordering your goods. Most items are dispatched to the customer within 10 working days of your order being received. For all items that are offered for free, please allow up to 28 days for delivery from the date the order is placed. If you wish to track the progress of your order, please email us at email@example.com
Please note throughout the month of December and early January, our delivery timescales are subject to Royal Mail service levels which due to the Christmas peak period and bank holidays, may take longer than normal. Please be aware for this reason we are unable to guarantee delivery dates.
Where a product is not in stock or is on an extended delivery period we will email you to advise on an anticipated delivery date. Please open all deliveries as soon as they arrive, you have 7 days to notify us of any damage. Please do not install any product if it’s damaged, as once it’s installed we cannot rectify any problems. (Please note that delivery to Guernsey or Jersey will command a surcharge on your total order – we will contact you after making your purchase to organise payment of this surcharge. We will always endeavour to charge the actual additional postage at cost based on the weight of the items you have selected). All delivery dates are approximate.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from date of delivery. You must return your purchase unused and unopened in its original packaging, accompanied with a note of your order number, reason for return and a statement whether you require a refund or replacement. You will be responsible for returning the goods to SaveWaterSaveMoney at your own expense.
Should you decide to return goods yourself via a courier service of your own choice then please note that this is done entirely at your own risk and cost, and you should always ensure that you obtain proof of postage / delivery for your reference. Always inform our customer care team regarding the details of any goods you intend to return. Please note that we can only accept returned items from registered courier services, and that customers are unable to return items in person.
If satisfied with the condition of the returned items, we will refund you the original cost of the purchase including the original sum you paid for postage & packaging. If we have made a mistake or the item is damaged or defective you will need to contact us by email or post before we agree to receive such goods. On receipt and dependent on our pursuant investigations we will reimburse reasonable postage charges you incurred in returning the item to us. Returns after 7 working days of Delivery
For purchases returned to us after 7 working days, the same conditions above apply, however we will only refund the original price of the purchase and not the original postage and packaging charge. Unless faulty, please note that should you be unable to return the product at your own expense, a collection charge of £49.95 will be made for all non-faulty returns, and that this must be paid prior to any collection being processed.
We reserve the right not to accept any products where the packaging is damaged or defaced and therefore unsuitable for resale. Returns on Purchases where a Promotional Code has been used
Please note that we will not refund your original P&P at any time when you have purchased a product using a promotional discount code unless you return your purchase unused and unopened in its original packaging within 7 working days of delivery.
Refunds are made by the same method used to make the initial order.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions or queries please contact us.
For products offered at discount of 50% or more a full refund will be made if the product is returned unopened and unused. In the event that the product has been used, there will be a £2 admin charge.
Returns should be sent to:
Save Water Save Money Returns
Unit 32, Kenneth Way
Wilstead Industrial Park
Customer Services ST
Save Water Save Money Ltd
106 Pembroke Road
Remember to state exactly what item(s) you require and include relevant postage costs.
If an item has any faults or manufacturing defects it will be replaced at our expense. The goods must be returned to us as delivered, with the original undamaged packaging. If any damages occur during transit the customer is responsible in full and a refund will not be given. If you wish to return the goods more than 7 days after we have delivered the goods to you, this would be at our discretion and up to a maximum of 30 days. TO DISCUSS ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE, PLEASE CALL US – WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY!
This guarantee is in addition to any warranties or conditions implied by law and nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
Savemoneysavewater.co.uk does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product performance and reliability or service of any of these and any other third-parties. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the quality of products will allow them to last without renewal for at least the three year period over which our financial and water savings are calculated, we do not offer an unlimited three year guarantee on our products.
Savewatersavemoney.co.uk does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults and sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Savewatersavemoney.co.uk only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time.
If you have any questions about savewatersavemoney.co.uk please contact us BEFORE making a purchase at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Savewatersavemoney.co.uk grants you access to make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our written consent. This access permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Copyright: If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately and we will remedy this as swiftly as our business processes allow.
Save Water Save Money is a Private Limited Company (company no. 6106360).
SaveWaterSaveMoney, Alexander House, 106 Pembroke Road, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 8NW